Well, most of you might think i’m crazy, but i’m going to do another 50 States in 50 Days tour. Last year’s tour was difficult, but very rewarding………and sometimes funny as heck.
Please get in touch if you would like to host a house concert? A house concert is exactly how it sounds……a concert in your home. We book it……..and i show up on the day with a small sound system, and do an acoustic show. You invite your friends, neighbors, family, and we have a party. Check out the videologues from the last 50 States tour to get a feel for what a house concert is.
The tour will start on Oct. 24th, 2009 in Alaska and end on Dec. 15th, 2009 in Hawaii. I’m going to need everyone’s help in setting it up, so please get involved………email some people, call some people, facebook some people, “retweet” some people, and let’s get it booked.
Concrete ways you can help me book this tour:
1) Simply email me at kevinmontgomery at yahoo.com and pick your state and date.
2) Join my email list and when i send an email about the tour—forward it to your friends, and ask if anyone wants to host a concert? This was a major help on the last tour.
3) Sign up for Twitter, and “retweet” any “tweets” i send out about the tour, or a state in need of booking. Also, when you join……be sure and use the function to find your friends on Twitter. Also, invite your friends onto the Twitter platform. Don’t forget to “follow” me at www.twitter.com/kevinmontgomery
Aside-see my blog about twittering.
5) If you have a blog, then please consider blogging about the tour. I’m open to interviews either by email, or phone.
6) If you know of someone in the press who would cover the tour, then please get in touch.
7) You can share this post by email, or any other services by clicking
Here is one of my favorite house concerts from the last tour. It was in Scottsdale, Arizona….after a 17 hour drive through the night…..complete with a blowout on 1-40…….sometimes my best shows are on NO sleep!
Thanks! And i look forward to seeing you on the tour!